Traditional Paniyara Pan
Food items cooked in the stone pots taste outstanding, because they are chemically inert and hence do not alter or change the natural flavours of the ingredients and retain the original aroma and taste of the food.
- Heat is evenl
- Heat is steadily dispersed
- Retains heat for long
"Food items cooked in the stone pots taste outstanding, because they are chemically inert and hence do not alter or change the natural flavours of the ingredients and retain the original aroma and taste of the food. Paniyaram is a tasty snack which becomes even more lip-smacking when made in this intrinsic utensil. What else? The traditional soapstone utensil is chemical-free, and it’s super easy to make your dish, without any extra work! Loved by one and all! Go make your paniyaram NOW! "
- Bharat soapstone vessels
- 3 - 3.1 kg
- How to Use
- "Many Decades ago, Our ancestors used to habituate the stone for cooking through a state of art procedure which is briefed below;- Mix 1 tea spoon of Turmeric powder in castor oil, or any oil and apply throughout the surface of the utensil at top and bottom and keep that ideal for 24 hrs For habituating the utensil, You need Rice gruel or Rice starch water or rice flour mixed water, You can better prefer the first two for best results. Further the content will be called as mixture At 2nd Day, Heat the mixture and Pour it in vessel till neck and keep it for 24 hours Third day, either you can repeat the second day procedure with fresh mixture, or heat the same mixture in another utensil and pour it in stoneware. 4th, 5th, and 6th day same procedure to be repeated. On 7th Day, If the rice cooked kanji poured on the surface is remains non stick, then your vessel is ready to go for regular usage Once the Process is completed, Stoneware’s will have a natural non-stick surface. You can cook food with little to no oil, without using coated non-stick pans that chip and fleck away. This simple seasoning process that improves the surface, and increase the life of the Stoneware. Perfectly habituated utensil can be used for many years."
- Non-Returnable Product
- Quick Delivery
Terms & Conditions
- Order Processing: Your order normally processed within 1-2 working days. For “Made to Order” it may take 4-5 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping/ Delivery Time: Generally it will take 1-2 working days for Tamilnadu Region, 3-4 working days for Metro areas, 5-7 working days for other regions and 7-10 working days for critical zone areas. If the seller dispatching from other states to Tamilnadu it may take 3-4 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping Cost: It will be calculated during the checkout. We use only the best courier partners; therefore we have a standard shipping rate for each and every product.
- Returns & Exchange: At Ruralshop.com, we are responsible for all the items what we sell. So we made an easy return for our customer. Read our return policy to initiate the request. Products marked as "non-returnable" on the order note/ product detail page not qualifies for returns. Returns & Exchange will be handled on the case by case basis.
- Customer Support: You may contact our customer care number at any point of working time, we are happy to serve you.
- Disclaimer: We are always trying our best to ensure the product quality, on occasion manufacturers/ seller may change their description/ photos/ product ingredients. Actual product packaging/ photos, Sizes, ingredients and other product details may vary than that shown on our website. We recommend you to check the product description, photos, warnings, terms &conditions etc. before placing the order.