Traditional Dosa Tawa
This is one of the most famous South Indian breakfast dish in most of the restaurants.
- Good Quality Finishing
- Compact design
- Retains heat for long
This is one of the most famous South Indian breakfast dish in most of the restaurants. Kal dosa/Maa kal Tawa is slightly thicker and smoothier than the traditional dosa . Traditionally, Soapstone Dosa Tawa was used to make the Kal Dosa/Maa kal Tawa. Kal Dosa with Kara Chutney is a popular combination in south india.
- Bharat soapstone vessels
- 2.7 - 3 kg
- Package details
- 1 Tawa
- 13" Inch
- How to Use
- "Mix 1 tea spoon of Turmeric powder in castor oil, or any oil and apply throughout the surface of the utensil at top and bottom and keep that ideal for 1 day ie 24 hr. For habituating the utensil, You need Rice gruel or Rice starch water or rice flour mixed water, You can better prefer the first 2 for best results.Thus the content will be called as mixture. At 2nd Day, Heat the mixture and Pour it in vessel till neck and keep it for 1 day ie : 24 hours. Third day, either you can repeat the second day procedure with fresh mixture, or heat the same mixture in another utensil then pour it in stoneware. 4th, 5th, and 6th day the same procedure is to be repeated. On 7th Day, If the rice cooked kanji poured on the surface is remains non stick, then your vessel is ready for regular usage. If the Process is completed, Stoneware’s will have a natural non-stick surface. You can cook food with little to no oil, without using coated non-stick pans that chip and then fleck away. This simple seasoning process that improves the surface, and increase the life of Stoneware. Perfectly habituated utensil can be used for so many years."
- Non-Returnable Product
- Quick Delivery
Terms & Conditions
- Order Processing: Your order normally processed within 1-2 working days. For “Made to Order” it may take 4-5 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping/ Delivery Time: Generally it will take 1-2 working days for Tamilnadu Region, 3-4 working days for Metro areas, 5-7 working days for other regions and 7-10 working days for critical zone areas. If the seller dispatching from other states to Tamilnadu it may take 3-4 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping Cost: It will be calculated during the checkout. We use only the best courier partners; therefore we have a standard shipping rate for each and every product.
- Returns & Exchange: At Ruralshop.com, we are responsible for all the items what we sell. So we made an easy return for our customer. Read our return policy to initiate the request. Products marked as "non-returnable" on the order note/ product detail page not qualifies for returns. Returns & Exchange will be handled on the case by case basis.
- Customer Support: You may contact our customer care number at any point of working time, we are happy to serve you.
- Disclaimer: We are always trying our best to ensure the product quality, on occasion manufacturers/ seller may change their description/ photos/ product ingredients. Actual product packaging/ photos, Sizes, ingredients and other product details may vary than that shown on our website. We recommend you to check the product description, photos, warnings, terms &conditions etc. before placing the order.