Spiceage Kandathippili Rasam Powder
Seller: Jayanthi R
this traditional easy-to-cook recipe of the Long Pepper Rasam is a ‘One recipe fits all’ offering and hardly takes 15 minutes to cook!!!
- No added Preservatives
- 100% Natural
- Treats for cold & cough
Be it one of those days when you want to curl up your feet and watch your favorite TV show or when its raining cats and dogs outside – One of those days when you want to have a piping hot soup with a potato fry or fry to go with.
- Made from an intricate blend of the finest quality Long pepper (Kandathippili), Pigeon Peas (Toor Dal), Jeera (Cumin Seeds), Black Peppercorns, Red Chillies & Corriander seeds
- Shelf Life
- 9 months
- Age Range
- All age groups
- spice age
- Best Suited With
- 100 gms, 200 gms
- How to Use
- Cooking Instructions [Serves 4] Prepare concentrated tamarind juice from about 15g of tamarind mixed in 25ml of water Cut a whole tomato into about 8 pieces and cook this in 0.5 litre water along with the tamarind juice and salt and a pinch of turmeric Cook for about 10-15 minutes until the flavour of the raw tamarind goes off and the tomatoes are cooked well Add about 3 heaped teaspoons of ‘Spiceage Kandathippli Rasam Powder’ to this mixture and bring it to boil in low flame; You can spot check the Rasam at this point and add more salt, water or the Kandathippli Rasam powder to suit your palette In another pan, heat 2 tablespoons of ghee (clarified butter), 1 teaspoon of Mustard seeds. Let it simmer till they begin to crackle. Add fresh curry leaves. A pinch of asafoetida can be added optionally while seasoning Pour the seasoned ingredients in the Rasam, garnish with fresh coriander/Cilantro leaves and serve hot with Rice
- FSSAI Certified
- Non-Returnable Product
Terms & Conditions
- Order Processing: Your order normally processed within 1-2 working days. For “Made to Order” it may take 4-5 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping/ Delivery Time: Generally it will take 1-2 working days for Tamilnadu Region, 3-4 working days for Metro areas, 5-7 working days for other regions and 7-10 working days for critical zone areas. If the seller dispatching from other states to Tamilnadu it may take 3-4 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping Cost: It will be calculated during the checkout. We use only the best courier partners; therefore we have a standard shipping rate for each and every product.
- Returns & Exchange: At Ruralshop.com, we are responsible for all the items what we sell. So we made an easy return for our customer. Read our return policy to initiate the request. Products marked as "non-returnable" on the order note/ product detail page not qualifies for returns. Returns & Exchange will be handled on the case by case basis.
- Customer Support: You may contact our customer care number at any point of working time, we are happy to serve you.
- Disclaimer: We are always trying our best to ensure the product quality, on occasion manufacturers/ seller may change their description/ photos/ product ingredients. Actual product packaging/ photos, Sizes, ingredients and other product details may vary than that shown on our website. We recommend you to check the product description, photos, warnings, terms &conditions etc. before placing the order.