Raw Green Nentharan Banana Flour Health mix
Nentharan Bananas has a mild laxative property and is helpful in curing diarrhoea and dysentery. They are indeed an ideal snack that will help you with your weight loss goals.
- Boosts Immune System
- Easily digestible
- Rich in Nutrients
- Promotes healthy brain function
- Rich in Potassium
- Superfood for babies
- Doesn’t cause cold to children
- Rich in Fiber
- 100% Natural
This banana is of great nutritious value and it has a rich combination of energy value, tissue building elements, proteins, vitamins and minerals. It is a good source of calories, many other nutrients and enzymes. People of Kerala traditionally use this banana as a balanced and supplementary diet. Hence, it is a wonderful nutritious diet for easy digestion, which prevents diarrhoea and worm trouble. They are also packed with vital nutrients known for preventing tummy ulcers, its potassium content may help prevent the formation of kidney stones and protect against high blood pressure and stroke, the vitamins in bananas (particularly vitamins A, C, and E) can help protect your eyesight... Boiled and mashed banana is excellent for kids even from 4 months onwards... Points to consider while making Raw banana flour for baby and kids: Pick the unripe plantains/nendran bananas for making this raw banana powder. Dry the banana slices entirely under the sun before making it to powder. Sieve it well after preparing the powder, as the seeds are not easily digestible for babies. Make sure to cook the raw banana powder thoroughly or at least for 10 minutes before feeding your baby.
- Green nendran banana
- Shelf Life
- 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
- Homemade & Natural
- Mr Grand
- 200 gm
- How to Use
- Use this powder to make porridge with ghee and feed to baby. For babies above one year, you can make a milkshake with this powder. Tastes great! You can also make halwa with this raw banana powder which is a perfect dessert for babies and kids.
- Non-Returnable Product
- Made to Order ( MTO) or Build to Order (BTO)
Terms & Conditions
- Order Processing: Your order normally processed within 1-2 working days. For “Made to Order” it may take 4-5 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping/ Delivery Time: Generally it will take 1-2 working days for Tamilnadu Region, 3-4 working days for Metro areas, 5-7 working days for other regions and 7-10 working days for critical zone areas. If the seller dispatching from other states to Tamilnadu it may take 3-4 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping Cost: It will be calculated during the checkout. We use only the best courier partners; therefore we have a standard shipping rate for each and every product.
- Returns & Exchange: At Ruralshop.com, we are responsible for all the items what we sell. So we made an easy return for our customer. Read our return policy to initiate the request. Products marked as "non-returnable" on the order note/ product detail page not qualifies for returns. Returns & Exchange will be handled on the case by case basis.
- Customer Support: You may contact our customer care number at any point of working time, we are happy to serve you.
- Disclaimer: We are always trying our best to ensure the product quality, on occasion manufacturers/ seller may change their description/ photos/ product ingredients. Actual product packaging/ photos, Sizes, ingredients and other product details may vary than that shown on our website. We recommend you to check the product description, photos, warnings, terms &conditions etc. before placing the order.