Naturally Yours Quinoa
Seller: SATVIKA BIO FOODS INDIA PVT LTD
Quinoa is the most nutritious of all grains and is similar in size and texture of rice. The grains are rich in protein, vitamins and minerals, with balance of amino acids and contains twice as much fiber as most other grains.
- Ideal for weight loss
- Grade A Quinoa
- Organically Grown & Easy To Cook
- High Protein Content Of 15.5% per 100g
- Rich in Fibre
- Rich in proteins
- Low Glycaemic Index
- Rich in Magnesium and Vitamin B2
- Iron rich food
Quinoa is the most nutritious of all grains and is similar in size and texture of rice. The grains are rich in protein, vitamins and minerals, with an excellent balance of amino acids which are essential for the development of tissues in the human body and contains almost twice as much fiber as most other grains. Quinoa contains Lysine which is essential for tissue growth and repair, is rich in magnesium which helps to relax blood vessels, energy production, and the formation of healthy bones and teeth and high in Riboflavin (B2) which improves energy metabolism within brain and muscle cells and has a high content of manganese which are antioxidants. It contains all essential minerals and Iron which helps keep our red blood cells healthy and is the basis of hemoglobin formation and also Iron carries oxygen from one cell to another and supplies oxygen to our muscles. From the plains of South Central India hails an Exquisite strain of Organic Quinoa, the mother of all Grains that is crunchier and tastier than all the others. With its subtle aroma and rich profile, this variant is increasingly becoming a hot international favorite. Aptly bearing the nomenclature of ‘Quinoa Exotica’ it offers great nutritional value and a delightful culinary experience."
- Organic Quinoa
- Shelf Life
- 12 Months
- Natural & Organic
- Naturally Yours
- 500 g, 1 kg
- Package details
- 1 Naturally Yours Quinoa
- How to Use
- Quinoa grain is ideal for people who are on a diet and are looking for rich source of protein in their diet. Cook Quinoa just like you cook rice.
- Organic Certified
- Non-Returnable Product
- Made to Order ( MTO) or Build to Order (BTO)
Terms & Conditions
- Order Processing: Your order normally processed within 1-2 working days. For “Made to Order” it may take 4-5 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping/ Delivery Time: Generally it will take 1-2 working days for Tamilnadu Region, 3-4 working days for Metro areas, 5-7 working days for other regions and 7-10 working days for critical zone areas. If the seller dispatching from other states to Tamilnadu it may take 3-4 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping Cost: It will be calculated during the checkout. We use only the best courier partners; therefore we have a standard shipping rate for each and every product.
- Returns & Exchange: At Ruralshop.com, we are responsible for all the items what we sell. So we made an easy return for our customer. Read our return policy to initiate the request. Products marked as "non-returnable" on the order note/ product detail page not qualifies for returns. Returns & Exchange will be handled on the case by case basis.
- Customer Support: You may contact our customer care number at any point of working time, we are happy to serve you.
- Disclaimer: We are always trying our best to ensure the product quality, on occasion manufacturers/ seller may change their description/ photos/ product ingredients. Actual product packaging/ photos, Sizes, ingredients and other product details may vary than that shown on our website. We recommend you to check the product description, photos, warnings, terms &conditions etc. before placing the order.