Naturally Yours Organic Proso Millet
Seller: SATVIKA BIO FOODS INDIA PVT LTD
Proso millet is a part of the staple diet of many cultures. It can be added in a variety of dishes. Gluten Free Proso Millets are easy to cook.
- Useful for strengthening bones
- Prevents Skin Aging
- Helps in fighting cancer
- Strengthens Nervous System
- Lower Cholesterol
- Prevents Gall stones
- Beneficial for People with coeliac disease
- Rich source of essential Phosphorus
- Gluten Free
- Rich Carbohydrates
- Organically Grown & Easy To Cook
- Organic millets
Proso millet is more commonly known as white millet or hog millet. Its scientific nomenclature is Panicum miliaceum. Its cultivation initially originated in China. Today, Proso millet is cultivated in India, Russia, and Middle East, Turkey etc. Proso millet is a part of the staple diet of many cultures. Prose millet compared to other food grains has the lowest water requirement for any cereal. This is why it is generally grown in arid conditions and rain shadow regions. It is a cheaper source of manganese as compared to other conventional sources like spices and nuts. Health benefits of Proso millet comes from its unique properties among millets. It is completely gluten free, has significant amounts of carbohydrates and fatty acids. Apart from these, it also contains essential minerals like phosphorus, manganese, magnesium etc. Also it is easy to grow.
- Proso Millet
- Shelf Life
- 12 Months
- Natural & Organic
- Naturally Yours
- Best Suited With
- Salads, stir fried with vegetables and tofu.
- 500 g
- Package details
- 1 Naturally Yours Organic Proso Millet
- How to Use
- Gluten Free Proso Millets are easy to cook. You can cook the same way you cook white rice(For 1 cup millet add 2 cup water) in a Pressure cooker. It can be added in a variety of dishes. It is a tiny, pale yellow seed with a nutty flavour which can be either eaten whole or cooked. It can be tossed into salads, stir fried with vegetables and tofu, or just eaten for breakfast with some milk and honey.
- Organic Certified
- Non-Returnable Product
- Made to Order ( MTO) or Build to Order (BTO)
Terms & Conditions
- Order Processing: Your order normally processed within 1-2 working days. For “Made to Order” it may take 4-5 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping/ Delivery Time: Generally it will take 1-2 working days for Tamilnadu Region, 3-4 working days for Metro areas, 5-7 working days for other regions and 7-10 working days for critical zone areas. If the seller dispatching from other states to Tamilnadu it may take 3-4 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping Cost: It will be calculated during the checkout. We use only the best courier partners; therefore we have a standard shipping rate for each and every product.
- Returns & Exchange: At Ruralshop.com, we are responsible for all the items what we sell. So we made an easy return for our customer. Read our return policy to initiate the request. Products marked as "non-returnable" on the order note/ product detail page not qualifies for returns. Returns & Exchange will be handled on the case by case basis.
- Customer Support: You may contact our customer care number at any point of working time, we are happy to serve you.
- Disclaimer: We are always trying our best to ensure the product quality, on occasion manufacturers/ seller may change their description/ photos/ product ingredients. Actual product packaging/ photos, Sizes, ingredients and other product details may vary than that shown on our website. We recommend you to check the product description, photos, warnings, terms &conditions etc. before placing the order.