Long Handed Totes With Kalamkari & Print - I'm Not A Plastic Bag
A pretty & awesome looking ecofriendly cotton bags , it attracts the crowd's attention. Best bag to use in marriages, function, and parties also can be used in giving as gifts
- Gorgeous look.
- Excellent quality
- Good Design
- Finest Quality
- Perfect Finishing
- Easy Handling
- Stylish appearance
- Easy To Carry
- Attractive Design
Handcrafted & handmade cotton bags made by keeping in mind the fashion of women. It is very easy to carry with enough space and will definitely boost your look and personality with its great artwork. Being lightweight, these bags can easily be wrapped around the wrist using their drawstrings. You can easily keep your personal belongings like, mobile, cosmetics easily in that.
- Shelf Life
- Based on Handlng
- Age Range
- All age grouped
- Best Suited With
- All cultural events
- Package details
- 1 Number of Bag
- Natural Cotton Color
- Handling Instructions
- Reusable & Washable
- Paalaguttapalle Village Story
- The village is a habitation of largely landless labourers, with about sixty households We moved to the village in 1995, in our twenties, after resigning our jobs, with some readings of Gandhi and a belief in Gram Swaraj. Local concerns here ranged from dalit issues to organic farming and swadeshi efforts. We have engaged in personal capacity as one of the community. We did not want to become an NGO. Various interventions from ayurveda to afforestation to livlihoods have been collectively done with the people The village has faced recurrent droughts over the last years, and agriculture has slowed down and there is large scale underemployment. People survive by grazing a cow or two, and last year distress sale of cattle also began. We have been working together on addressing the water situation through various rain water harvesting processes, and discussing cropping patterns that need less water - but other livelihood options need to be worked out. A group of ten women are now stitching and have honed their stitching and screen printing skills to perfection. They work conscientiously, and try to maintain perfection. More women wish to join, as orders increase.
- Non-Returnable Product
Terms & Conditions
- Order Processing: Your order normally processed within 1-2 working days. For “Made to Order” it may take 4-5 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping/ Delivery Time: Generally it will take 1-2 working days for Tamilnadu Region, 3-4 working days for Metro areas, 5-7 working days for other regions and 7-10 working days for critical zone areas. If the seller dispatching from other states to Tamilnadu it may take 3-4 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping Cost: It will be calculated during the checkout. We use only the best courier partners; therefore we have a standard shipping rate for each and every product.
- Returns & Exchange: At Ruralshop.com, we are responsible for all the items what we sell. So we made an easy return for our customer. Read our return policy to initiate the request. Products marked as "non-returnable" on the order note/ product detail page not qualifies for returns. Returns & Exchange will be handled on the case by case basis.
- Customer Support: You may contact our customer care number at any point of working time, we are happy to serve you.
- Disclaimer: We are always trying our best to ensure the product quality, on occasion manufacturers/ seller may change their description/ photos/ product ingredients. Actual product packaging/ photos, Sizes, ingredients and other product details may vary than that shown on our website. We recommend you to check the product description, photos, warnings, terms &conditions etc. before placing the order.