Seller: Maya abraham
This Papad is minimally processed which does not contain a cocktail of synthetic chemicals and preservatives. Enjoy the unique taste of papad made from wholesome and organically grown jackfruit.
- 100% Natural
- No added Preservatives
- No Additives
- Fresh ingredients
- Crispy Snacks
These papads can be fried or if you are looking for a healthy option to cook it without oil, you could simply grill it over a low flame. Papads can also be cooked, without oil, in the toaster or microwave. Make sure that the toaster is on a light toast setting and that you keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.Buy Papad that is minimally processed and that which does not contain a cocktail of synthetic chemicals and preservatives. Enjoy the unique taste of papad made from wholesome and organically grown jackfruit. The raw jack fruit is boiled, mashed, pressed and sun-dried to prepare tasty jackfruit papad, which is locally known as ‘halasina hannu happala’ in North Karnataka. A dash of chilli powder is added for a touch of flavour. These crunchy papads can be used as snacks, as an accompaniment with rice or biryani, or for garnishing.
- Organic jackfruit, chilli, salt
- Shelf Life
- 18 Months
- Age Range
- Above 4 years
- The Earth Reserve
- 100 gm
- Natural & Organic
- Package details
- 1 Pouch - Jackfruit Papad
- To increase the shelf life of papad, keep it in an airtight container. This will prevent the papad from getting soggy. Sprinkle a little red chilli powder, or keep some fenugreek in the container to prevent pest attacks.
- How to Use
- These can be had as an accompaniment with various variations of rice or biriyani, or simply as a snack!
- FSSAI Certified
- Health Benifits
- Jackfruit is a store house of micro-nutrients and macro nutrients, and is rich in dietary fibre. It releases instant energy as it is easily digestible. The calcium content in it helps to strengthen your bones. Being a good source of pottasium, it helps to regulate blood pressure.
- Non-Returnable Product
- Made to Order ( MTO) or Build to Order (BTO)
Terms & Conditions
- Order Processing: Your order normally processed within 1-2 working days. For “Made to Order” it may take 4-5 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping/ Delivery Time: Generally it will take 1-2 working days for Tamilnadu Region, 3-4 working days for Metro areas, 5-7 working days for other regions and 7-10 working days for critical zone areas. If the seller dispatching from other states to Tamilnadu it may take 3-4 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping Cost: It will be calculated during the checkout. We use only the best courier partners; therefore we have a standard shipping rate for each and every product.
- Returns & Exchange: At Ruralshop.com, we are responsible for all the items what we sell. So we made an easy return for our customer. Read our return policy to initiate the request. Products marked as "non-returnable" on the order note/ product detail page not qualifies for returns. Returns & Exchange will be handled on the case by case basis.
- Customer Support: You may contact our customer care number at any point of working time, we are happy to serve you.
- Disclaimer: We are always trying our best to ensure the product quality, on occasion manufacturers/ seller may change their description/ photos/ product ingredients. Actual product packaging/ photos, Sizes, ingredients and other product details may vary than that shown on our website. We recommend you to check the product description, photos, warnings, terms &conditions etc. before placing the order.