Aloe Vera Natural Handmade Soap
Aloe Vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. It is one of the most popularly used plant in alternate and traditional medicinal practices.
- 100% Natural
- All Skin Types
- Beauty Plus
- Shinny Sparkle
- Hygienically packed
- Remove Scare and Black Dots
- Sedates Inflammation
- Beautiful Skin
- Cleanses the skin
- Healing and Anti-bacterial
- Prevent Skin damage&radiation
- Protect Sun protection
- Anti-Aging Properties
- Prevent Acnes,pimples
In fact, many of our Grandma’s prescriptions usually include Aloe Vera at some point. In Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe Vera extracts are used for skin treatments to heal wounds, relieve itching, swelling and inflammations. History shows that this plant has been in use as early as the Egyptian civilization. In more recent times, Aloe Vera extracts have been used in a wide range of toiletries and cosmetics like soaps, shampoos, gels and lotions. Due to its varied medicinal benefits, Aloe Vera is universally regarded as a miracle working plant! At Ecobars, we have strived to pack all of these wonderful benefits into our handmade Aloe Vera soap. This soap is rich in amino acids, vitamins and trace minerals and can help as a detoxifier, anti-bacterial agent, cleanser and healer. Using our Aloe Vera soap is sure to give you a rejuvenating bath experience! The Benefits of Aloe Vera Soap by Ecobars Manage dry and oily skin By leveraging the natural moisturisation abilities of Aloe Vera, our soap is of great help to reduce skin dryness. This soap also handles excessive oiliness like a charm and keeps your skin healthy and shining. The emollient nature of Aloe Vera is of tremendous value in relieving dry and oily skin types from itching or conditions like psoriasis. Healing Aloe Vera, when applied topically, is known to alleviate skin inflammation, burns, wounds, scars and even provide relief for joint/muscle aches too. While making this soap, we have been extra careful in trying to retain all of the natural healing properties of Aloe Vera. This means, you get the best chance to enjoy all of these benefits when using our Aloe Vera soap. 100% natural We totally believe in treating our skin with utmost care and giving it the best of nutrients for it to stay healthy, look wonderful and feel confident. That is why we make our soaps with the best natural and healthy ingredients that we know of. We avoid harsh chemicals, artificial fragrances or synthetic preservatives to ensure your skin receives a refreshingly natural treatment every time you use our soap. Haircare Apart from being a superb body soap, our Aloe Vera soap also doubles up as a potent hair cleanser. Its moisturising capabilities come into play for hair care also, preventing the scalp from going dry. It also acts as a conditioner and helps keep your hair smooth and shiny. It’s also believed that Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes that can repair dead skin cells on the scalp. Handle acne and Wrinkles Our Aloe Vera soap is well known for providing great results especially for those struggling with acne and wrinkles. This is because Aloe Vera contains many skin-friendly vitamins and has the ability to maintain your skin’s elasticity. It contains a variety of amino acids, B1, B3, B6 and C vitamins that help combat free radicals, which cause wrinkles in the first place. 100% handmade soap The Aloe Vera soap from Ecobars is not like any other ordinary soap available from other brands. We source our materials from carefully chosen suppliers, judiciously inspected and verified for purity and quality. Every soap is skilfully handcrafted for best value to provide you the ultimate bath experience.
- Natural -homemade things
- Shelf Life
- One Year
- Age Range
- All age grouped
- 140 gms
- Natural & Organic
- Package details
- One Piece
- Beautiful Skin
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- Made to Order ( MTO) or Build to Order (BTO)
Terms & Conditions
- Order Processing: Your order normally processed within 1-2 working days. For “Made to Order” it may take 4-5 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping/ Delivery Time: Generally it will take 1-2 working days for Tamilnadu Region, 3-4 working days for Metro areas, 5-7 working days for other regions and 7-10 working days for critical zone areas. If the seller dispatching from other states to Tamilnadu it may take 3-4 working days. We will keep you informed about the status.
- Shipping Cost: It will be calculated during the checkout. We use only the best courier partners; therefore we have a standard shipping rate for each and every product.
- Returns & Exchange: At Ruralshop.com, we are responsible for all the items what we sell. So we made an easy return for our customer. Read our return policy to initiate the request. Products marked as "non-returnable" on the order note/ product detail page not qualifies for returns. Returns & Exchange will be handled on the case by case basis.
- Customer Support: You may contact our customer care number at any point of working time, we are happy to serve you.
- Disclaimer: We are always trying our best to ensure the product quality, on occasion manufacturers/ seller may change their description/ photos/ product ingredients. Actual product packaging/ photos, Sizes, ingredients and other product details may vary than that shown on our website. We recommend you to check the product description, photos, warnings, terms &conditions etc. before placing the order.